When you think of an athlete, it’s hard not to think of a toned physique and powerful muscles. After all, strength conditioning can have a huge impact on athletic performance. That’s why it’s important to provide your muscles with the fuel they need to build mass and recover from rigorous training.
When you train, whether you’re lifting weights or hitting the treadmill, resistance is placed on your muscles.2 When this resistance is greater than what you’re used to, muscle hypertrophy (muscle building) starts to occur.1 As your muscles develop, small tears in your muscle tissue begin to form. Tears are normal; they activate the process that forms new muscle proteins. Those proteins help your muscles handle this type of physical training by increasing your muscle mass and strength (GOAL!).3
The catch? If those muscle tears, that initiate the muscle building process, are not cared for properly, this can lead to discomfort or injury. That makes it important to monitor the intensity of your exercise and provide your muscles with the right nutrients to gain size and recover effectively.
Six Nutrients That Support Strength & Recovery
Caring for your muscles requires the right combination of exercise and supportive nutrients. Consider adding these popular athletic supplements to your routine.
Glutamine is an amino acid that hydrates muscle cells to support recovery and helps repair muscle damage.*
Tribulus Stack contains: Tribulus extract, Coleus forskohlii, DHEA and herbs to increase energy and athletic performance.*
Electrolytes are minerals that affect your muscle function.* A deficiency in electrolytes can greatly hamper performance.
Ginseng is an herb used in medicine to support energy and vitality.*
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that helps reduce inflammation which supports muscle recovery.*
Digestive enzymes help to break down and utilize carbohydrates, protein, and fats effectively which support health and performance.*
WE RECOMMEND: THE KALEIDOSCOPE COLLECTION STRENGTH PAK
Kaleidoscope® Athletic Essentials Strength Pak provides all the important vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and enzymes mentioned above that support athletic performance. * See what's inside:
- L-Glutamine: One of the most abundant amino acids found in muscles, it is important for providing cellular energy or “fuel” to many different cells in the body.* It is involved in protein synthesis and plays an important role in hydrating muscle cells to support recovery.*
- Multivitamin Athletic Endurance & Recovery: A multivitamin and mineral blend with electrolytes and Ginseng designed especially for active athletes.*
- Tribulus Stack: A powerful, natural performance formula with a combination of Tribulus extract, Coleus forskohlii, DHEA and other potent herbs.*
- Digestive Enzyme Complex: Helps to break down and utilize carbohydrates, protein, and fats effectively which support health and performance.*
- Ultimate Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil: A high potency of 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA extracted from cold water fish. Omega-3s helps reduce inflammation which help support muscle recovery.*