An important infographic about your joint health.
Shopping for Joint Support Formulas
If you're looking for an easier way to protect your joints. you need to give your body supportive nutrients every day. Here are our top picks for joint health, each product contains targeted nutrients to help.
TOP PICK #1
Kaleidoscope® Joint Support Pak contains exclusive nutritional supplements to support joint health and help deliver comfort.* Flexible joints and healthy cartilage are important for staying active and pain free in hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. However, age, weight gain, and over activity can begin to wear away cartilage and joints. In order to help minimize occasional pain and inflammation and help maintain healthy joint structure, nutritional supplements support keeping joints and cartilage soft and pliable.*
- Zentho® Plus Formula A proprietary blend of natural botanicals that help reduce occasional pain and inflammation.* It contains the clinically studied combination of Curcumin and Boswellia, as well as Rosemary Root and Ginger Root, which are powerful antioxidants that support a healthy inflammation response.*
- Joint Formula XI A proprietary collagen blend from Collagen Type I & Type III, Chondroitin Sulfate, and Hyaluronic Acid which helps to replenish collagen. It supports bone matrix and connective tissue for improved elasticity.*
- MSM 1000 Provides sulfur, an essential building block for tendons and ligaments.*
- Ultimate Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil A high potency of 1,000 mg of EPA and DHA extracted from cold water fish. Omega-3 fish oil supports a natural healthy inflammation response.*
TOP PICK #2
Hi-Health® Joint Formula XI contains joint health nutrients Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Type I & III and more to support active joints, improve elasticity and promote flexibility.* Make it a part of your daily regimen to receive the benefits of lasting joint support.
- Collagen Type I and III Collagen is a protein that acts as a glue that holds our bodies together. It supports bone matrix and connective tissue for improved elasticity.*
- Glucosamine Sulfate An important building block for joint support by the body. Glucosamine Sulfate helps promote joint flexibility.
- Chondroitin Sulfate A major constituent of cartilage, providing structure and holding water and nutrients. It supports healthy joint function.*
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) A chemical found in plants, animals and humans that aids in the relief of osteoarthritis and joint inflammation.*
TOP PICK #3
Hi-Health® Zentho® Plus Formula combines a proprietary blend of natural botanicals that helps reduce occasional pain and inflammation*.
It contains the clinically studied combination of Curcumin and Boswellia that has been shown to be an effective natural alternative to address occasional pain and inflammation*. Rosemary root and ginger root are powerful antioxidants that also promote a healthy inflammation response.*Get It Now