NOW Sports Beta-Alanine Powder 500g (17.6 oz)
165 REWARD POINTS
Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is used by muscle cells to synthesize carnosine.* Carnosine is a dipeptide (beta-alanine plus histidine) that functions as a buffer for the hydrogen ions (acid) produced during strenuous exercise, thus helping to maintain optimum muscular pH.* NOW Sports uses CarnoSyn®, a patented form of beta-alanine that has been clinically tested and shown to increase muscle carnosine content, allowing muscles to work harder and longer during intense exercise.* NOW® Sports Beta-Alanine is backed by scientific research demonstrating that CarnoSyn® supplementation results in delayed muscle fatigue and rapid recovery time, thereby helping you attain your strength and endurance training goals.*
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- MUSCULAR ENDURANCE*/DELAYS MUSCLE FATIGUE*: NOW Sports uses CarnoSyn®, a patented form of beta-alanine that has been clinically tested and shown to increase muscle carnosine content, allowing muscles to work harder and longer during intense exercise.* (Non-GMO, Quality GMP Assured, Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Steroid Free)
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW® Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Natural Alternatives International (NAI) is the owner of patents as listed on www.carnosyn.com and registered trademark CarnoSyn®.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1/2 level teaspoon 3 to 4 times daily. Mix into 8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. For best results, allow at least 2 hours between doses. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Beta-alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling sensation on the skin for some individuals. After a few weeks of supplementation with beta-alanine, this sensation normally lessens or subsides. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition, Endurance