Hi-Health Optim Joint (60 capsules)
445 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
New look, same great formula! Formerly named Optim Nutrition® Optim® Joint.
Optim® Joint is a concentrated joint health formula that contains scientifically researched ingredients in one daily capsule. Inside just one daily capsule, you’ll find:
- UC II® Type II Collagen 40 mg – Clinically tested UC-II® contains undenatured type II collagen that is proven to be more than twice as effective as glucosamine + chondroitin.1 UC-II® contains undenatured type II collagen that helps the body rebuild joint cartilage and improve joint comfort*.
- CherryPure tart cherry concentrate 390 mg – CherryPURE™ is the first product of its kind to be standardized to such high levels of anthocyanins, polyphenols, flavonoids and natural melatonin. It helps reduce occasional pain and inflammation.*
- Boswellia – Boswellia, Biblical frankincense, is an ancient botanical herb long been used in Ayurvedic medicine. It promotes a healthy inflammation response.*
- Quercetin – Quercetin is a flavonoid naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables. It provides natural support of healthy histamine and inflammation.*
- Optim-C buffered Vitamin C – Optim-C is 1200 mg. of buffered, long-lasting Vitamin C with Alpha Lipoic Acid. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables and is not produced or stored by the body. It must be obtained through the diet or taken as a dietary supplement. Research suggests that Vitamin C helps protect the immune system, support heart health and eye health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule at bedtime on an empty stomach. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Double safety sealed for your protection. Do not purchase if seal is broken.
NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to taking supplements.
Recommended UsesJoint Support
Excellent product to help repair large joints and assist with inflammation.
So far . . . so good!
I have been using off the shelf $25 glucosamine for years and have experienced absolutely no difference in my level of joint comfort since I have been using your much more expensive product
Joints don't hurt as bad. Can move with much less pain. At over 70 that's a plus