Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the synthesis of DNA during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells.* In addition, adequate intake of vitamin B-12, along with folic acid and vitamin B-6, is critical for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thereby supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.* While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy). Therefore, supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians.
From the FDA: "As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Vitamin B-12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive."
- NERVOUS SYSTEM HEALTH*/ESSENTIAL FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Vitamin B-12 (cobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and for the production of energy from fats and proteins.* Shake well. In the morning, take 1/4 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Take with a meal.
- LIQUID B-COMPLEX/SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy). Therefore, supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sugar Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Usage: Shake well. In the morning, take 1/4 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Take with a meal. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
Energy & Vitality