NOW L-Phenylalanine 500mg (120 veg capsules)
70 REWARD POINTS
L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that is necessary for the synthesis of proteins.* Because L-Phenylalanine can be readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, which forms part of the structure of the neurotransmittters dopamine and norepinephrine, it is important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- FREE-FORM/VEGAN CAPSULES: Essential amino acid necessary for the synthesis of proteins.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Readily converted into the amino acid tyrosine, forming part of the structure of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine, making it important for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Nut Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily as needed, preferably between meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition [e.g. high blood pressure or phenylketonuria (PKU)]. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product. Settling of powder may occur in the capsule, which is filled by weight without added fillers.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition