NOW L-Glutamine 500mg (120 veg capsules)
75 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more Glutamine than it can produce. In the body, Glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.* Glutamine also acts as the primary fuel for the rapidly growing cells of the immune system and GI tract.*
- AMINO ACID/SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In that case, supplementing with glutamine may help with recovery of the amino acid in the body.*
- NITROGEN TRANSPORTER: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Halal, Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, preferably between meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Recommended UsesImmune Nutrition, Fitness Nutrition