What type of personal information does HiHealth.com collect from its customers?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Hi Health.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information Provided by You: Any information that you enter into our website, we are able to receive. You are welcome to opt-out of providing certain information, but that could affect your shopping experience as many of our features are customized to you. We use the information you provide in order to respond to your request, make your shopping experience unique to your interest, improve our retail practices and communicate effectively with you.
- Information Received Through Interactions: Whenever you interact with us, we’re able to receive and store that information, For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and acquire certain types of information when your Web browser accesses HiHealth.com.
- E-Mail Communications: When your email address is provided, as part of your account, we will send order confirmations and shipment confirmations on when your package should arrive. Your email address may also be used to enable us to help you track your package once it leaves our warehouse. Our customers' feedback is also very important to our growth and increased customer satisfaction, so we have provided our customers with an email address to provide such feedback to. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Should you opt-in to email newsletters, we receive information when you open an email or place an order (if your computer allows) so that we can learn which email content and offers are most important and relevant to you.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser so our systems can recognize you. That way, when you visit, we can provide relevant content and product recommendations for a helpful shopping experience.
- Tracking pixels (also known as web beacons) are used in combination with cookies to help Hi-Health web site operators understand how visitors interact with Hi-Health Web sites. A tracking pixel is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site. The use of a tracking pixel allows the site to measure the actions of the visitor opening the page that contains the tracking pixel. It makes it easier to follow and record the activities of a recognized browser, such as the path of pages visited at a Web site.
- If you would like more control over your browser cookies, visit the help section on the toolbar of your browser. There, you can learn how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies completely.
Does HiHealth.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Customer information is an important part of our business. It helps us to grow and evolve as a company and provide you content and products that are important to you. We’ll never sell your information to others. We only share information with third-parties as it pertains to your order. For example, we’ll provide your address to our shipping company if you purchase an item online so they can deliver it to you.
How Secure Is My Information?
- The security of your information is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during transmission.
- The last five digits of your credit card number are revealed for the purpose of confirming orders. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can simply choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase. You have the ability to visit any of our many Arizona store locations or contact us at 1-800-266-2323 to make a purchase.