NOW Flax Oil 1000mg (120 softgels)
95 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Flax oil is a natural reservoir for the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA is considered an essential fatty acid because the body cannot make it from other fats and must obtain it from the diet. Flax oil has been shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin.*
This flax seed oil has been specially pressed to be as close to the original oil in the seed as possible. Extreme care has been taken in bringing this product to market in softgel form, which seals in the oil and protects it from oxidation and contamination. Each softgel may typically have 50% naturally occurring alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3).
- WITH ESSENTIAL OMEGA-3S: Flax oil is a natural reservoir for the omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- COLD PRESSED, HEXANE FREE: ALA is considered an essential fatty acid because the body cannot make it from other fats and must obtain it from the diet.
- HEALTHY SKIN*: Flax oil has been shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Flax oil is generally well tolerated, but may be associated with mild temporary gastro-intestinal disturbances. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, including allergy to flax seed. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesHeart Health, Joint Support