Aroma: Refreshing, mintyB. enefits: Cooling, invigorating, stimulating. Mixes Well With: Bergamot oil, lavender oil, lime oil, or rosemary oil. Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and flowering tops. Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.917-0.934, Refractive Index: 1.484-1.491. Purity Tested/Quality Assured.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY: Spearmint essential oil is refreshing and energizing with a minty aroma that is cooling and invigorating, Reduce day-to-day tension which greatly effects energy levels with therapeutic oils. This oil mixes well with bergamot, lavender, lime oil, or rosemary oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This oil is extracted through steam distillation of leaves and flowering tops. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Ingredients: Pure spearmint oil.
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.