NOW Essential Oils Rosemary Oil (1 fl oz)
35 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Aroma: Warm, camphoraceous.
Attributes: Purifying, uplifting.
Mixes Well With: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, or thyme oil
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from tops of plant.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.894-0.912; Refractive Index: 1.464-1.476
Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Rosemary is uplifting with a warm, camporaceous scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Boost your spirit and energy level safely and naturally without any crashes with premium energizing essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of tops of plants. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure rosemary oil. Rosmarinus officinalis.
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from tops of plant
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care