Aroma: Pleasant rose. Attributes: Romantic, uplifting, comforting. Floral Meditation Blend: 5 drops rose absolute, 1 drop geranium. Extraction Method: Solvent Extracted from rose petals. Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.860-0.910. NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC: Rose Absolute is romantic, uplifting and comforting with a pleasant rose scent that inspires romance. We’ve captured these wonderful feelings of love and romance in a selection of romantic natural essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE/NON-TOXIC: This oil is solvent extracted from rose petals. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals. PURE
- INGREDIENTS/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil & Rosa Damascena (Rose) Absolute.
Suggested Use: This blend is already pre-diluted and ready for use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional source for suggested uses. Essential oils blended with carrier oils may clog diffusers; please clean thoroughly after each use. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils should be handled with care.