NOW Essential Oils Peace & Harmony Oil Blend (1 fl oz)
60 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Aroma: Minty Floral Herb. Attributes: Centering, calming, balancing. Extraction Method: Orange Oil (Cold Pressed); Peppermint Oil, Patchouli Oil, Lavender Oil & Basil Oil (Steam Distilled). Purity Tested/Quality Assured.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY: Peace and Harmony is centering, calming and balancing with a minty, floral herb scent that promotes balance, relaxation and meditation. A natural and effective way to stay calm even during particularly stressful days.
- RESPONSIBLY MADE: The orange oil is cold pressed, peppermint, patchouli, lavender and basil are extracted through steam distillation. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived, subject to purity testing, vegan with no aminal testing.
- PURE INGREDIENTS/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Patchouli Oil, Orange Oil, Lavender Oil, Basil Oil.
Suggested Use: Add to a diffuser, or create a room mister by adding 30 drops to 1 oz. of water in a spray bottle. Take it anywhere you need peace and harmony. It can also be added to a carrier oil for massage. Massage Oil Dilution Ratio: 1 oz. of carrier oil to 10-30 drops of essential oil blend. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Do not use undiluted on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.