NOW Essential Oils Lime Oil (1 fl oz)
30 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
100% pure lime oil. Aroma: Fresh citrus lime. Attributes: Uplifting, refreshing, elating. Mixes Well With: Grapefruit oil, lavender oil, lemon oil, or tea tree oil Extraction Method: Distillation of the juice or whole crushed fruit Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.855-0.863, Refractive Index: 1.474-1.477. Purity Tested/Quality Assured
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC: Lime oil is an elating, fresh citrus lime scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Boost your energy levels safely and naturally with premium essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This oil is extracted through distillation of the juice or whole crushed fruit. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure lime oil (Citrus aurantifolia).
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.