NOW Essential Oils Lemongrass Oil (1 fl oz)
30 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Aroma: Strong, lemon-like.
Attributes: Purifying, stimulating, cleansing.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from plant's leaves.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.869-0.894; Refractive Index: 1.483-1.489
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
Spring Cleaning Blend: Add 10 drops of lemongrass oil, 5 drops of lemon oil and 1 drop of eucalyptus oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Lemongrass is stimulating and cleansing with a strong, lemon-like scent that is energizing, uplifting, purifying and cleansing. Help lessen some of the negative energy and influences that can make their way into our lives.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of plant's leaves. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure lemongrass oil. Cymbopogon flexuosus.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from plant's leaves
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care,Mood Health