Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous.
Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying.
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and small branches.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.905-0.925; Refractive Index: 1.458-1.470.
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Clear Thoughts Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Eucalyptus is revitalizing, invigorating and clarifying with a strong aromatic, camphoraceous scent that's associated with purification and cleanliness. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood with just a drop!
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of leaves and small branches. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Ingredients: Pure eucalyptus oil.
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Aromatherapy, Natural Body Care