NOW Essential Oils Clove Oil (1 fl oz)
30 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Aroma: Warm, pungent. Attributes: Warming, soothing, comforting. Blues Relief Blend: 2 drops clove oil, 2 drops lemon oil, 3 drops orange oil. Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from clove buds, leaves and stems. Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 1.038-1.060. Refractive Index: 1.527-1.535. NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Clove is warming, soothing and comforting with a warm, pungent scent that promotes balance and relaxation. When your life is truly balanced, maintaining a healthy mood and a positive outlook just seems to come naturally.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of clove buds, leaves and stems. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: 100% pure clove oil. Eugenia caryophyllus.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Always dilute before any use other than aromatherapy. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Natural Body Care