NOW Essential Oils Candy Cane Oil Blend (1 fl oz)
70 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Aroma: Sweet & minty. Attributes: Refreshing & invigorating. Extraction Method: Peppermint Oil (Steam Distilled); Vanilla Bean Extract (CO2 extraction of Bourbon Vanilla planifolia Beans). Physical Characteristic - Specific Gravity: 0.896-0.908. NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- HOLIDAY BLEND: Candy Cane Essential Oil Blend has a sweet and minty aroma that’s perfect for celebrating the holiday season.
- PEPPERMINT OIL AND VANILLA BEAN EXTRACT: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond prior to use.
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, or leaves from which they come.
- CLEAN ALTERNATIVE: Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil & Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Extract .
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. Add to a diffuser for the sweet scent of a winter wonderland or create your own room spray by adding up to 30 drops to 1 oz. of water in a spray bottle. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.