Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and "adaptogen", helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* In addition, preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- AYURVEDIC ADAPTOGEN*: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* NOW® Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 mg per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW® manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
Caution: For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition (especially gastrointestinal conditions, including ulcers). This product may cause digestive upset in some sensitive individuals. If you experience any gastrointestinal discomfort after using this product, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.