- Triple action immune blend*
- Black elderberry extract standardized to BioActives® (flavonoids) - traditionally used for immune support*
- Made with Vitamin C and Zinc to support healthy immune function*
- Great Tasting
About Black Elderberry
For centuries, the dark berries of the European black elder have been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support.* More recently, a growing collection of research has found that the active constituents found in elderberries may provide even more health benefits.
Raising the Berry Bar
Nature's Way® Sambucus is made from elderberries grown just as nature intended. From the foothills of the Styrian region of Austria, our elderberries are grown in nutrient-rich soil at an optimal altitude of 300-700 meters. With each and every elderberry tree tended by growers with generations of knowledge, we ensure that traditional wisdom shows us the way to better berries.
The elderberries used to make Nature's Way® Sambucus are:
- The Haschberg variety of elderberries, containing elevated levels of naturally-occurring anthocyanins, a key contributor to the health benefits associated with elderberries.
- 100% hand-picked and harvested for optimal ripeness.
- Inspected for quality and frozen on the same day they are picked to ensure freshness.
- Made into extract without any added chemicals, dyes, or solvents.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 4 years of age and older, chew 2 gummies daily.
NOTES: If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Immune Support, Seasonal Support