Temporary Relief for Minor Arthritis and Joint Pain, Tendinitis, Aches, Pains and Stiffness‡
Triflora® Arthritis Gel‡ temporarily relieves minor aches, pain and joint/muscle stiffness associated with arthritis, tendinitis, rheumatism and simple backache.‡ It contains three active ingredients that help to temporarily relieve joint/tendon pain and inflammation.‡ It has no petroleum and will not leave a greasy residue on clothing or the skin and has just a mild herbal scent.
‡There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product's efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic principles.
Urtica dioica 1X (Joint/Tendon Pain‡)
Ledum palustre 2X (Joint/Tendon Pain‡)
Rhus tox 3X (Inflammation‡)
OTHER INGREDIENTS: purified water, ethyl alcohol, witch hazel distillate, polyacrylic acid, pine needle oil, sodium hydroxide.
- Adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Do no use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product; this product contains poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops; condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Occasional Pain Relief