Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is not utilized for protein synthesis, but is mainly found free in most tissues, especially throughout the nervous system.* It functions in tissues by stabilizing cell membranes and aiding the transport of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium in and out of cells.* Taurine helps to generate and regulate nerve impulses and supports the maintenance of normal fluid balance; it is also used by the body in visual pathways, as well as in the brain and nervous system, where it works together with glycine and GABA as a neurotransmitter.*
- HEALTHY VISUAL FUNCTION*: Used by the body in visual pathways, as well as in the brain and nervous system, where it works together with glycine and GABA as a neurotransmitter.*
- NERVOUS SYSTEM HEALTH*: Helps to generate and regulate nerve impulses and supports the maintenance of normal fluid balance.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Halal, Kosher Contains Gelatin, Non-GMO, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 4 times daily with juice or water, preferably between meals. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (including anti-hypertensive and diuretic medications), or have a medical condition (including hypotension). Keep out of reach of children.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Sports Nutrition, Eye Health, Mood Support