NOW Kids BerryDophilus Chewables (120 chewables)
100 REWARD POINTS
NOW® BerryDophilus provides 2 billion CFU from a combination of 10 clinically validated probiotic bacterial strains designed to support gastrointestinal health and healthy immune system function.* Healthy intestinal flora also help to create a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients.* BerryDophilus can be used by both adults and children. Sweetened with xylitol, BerryDophilus won't harm teeth and it tastes great. The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
- 2 BILLION, 10 PROBIOTIC STRAINS: Provides 2 billion CFU from a combination of 10 clinically validated probiotic bacterial strains designed to support gastrointestinal health and healthy immune system function.*
- FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS: Sweetened with xylitol, BerryDophilus™ won't harm teeth and it tastes great.
- HELPS WITH HEALTHY INTESTINAL FLORA*: Healthy intestinal flora also helps to create a favorable environment for the absorption of nutrients.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: For children (age 2 & up) and adults: Chew 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily between meals or on an empty stomach. For children under 2, use only on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. Tablet to be chewed or crushed; not to be swallowed whole. KEEP LID TIGHTLY SEALED. REFRIGERATE TO MAINTAIN POTENCY.
Caution: Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
Recommended UsesDigestive Health, Immune Support