NOW Vitamin D-3 & K-2 (120 veg caps)
60 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
NOW combines two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth and the cardiovascular system.* Vitamin D3 promotes calcium transport and absorption.* Recent studies indicate that vitamin D3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system.* Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.* Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.* Vitamin K2 is a readily active and biologically available form of Vitamin K.
- SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH*/PLUS CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: NOW® Vitamin D-3 & K-2 veggie capsules combine two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth, and the cardiovascular system.*
- 1,000 IU/45 mcg: Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D-3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system.* Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)||45 mcg||56%|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Cellulose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Maltodextrin and Silica.
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
The most accurate information is always on the label on the actual product. While we periodically update our website, the values on the website are intended to be a general guide to consumers. For absolute values, the actual label on the product at hand should be relied on.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening./p>
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking any anti-coagulant (such as warfarin, coumadin, heparin) or other medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Recommended UsesBone Support, Immune Support