NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg (120 capsules)
165 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is naturally produced in the human body in very small amounts, but is also available in some foods. ALA is unique in that it can function in both water and fat environments.* ALA promotes the production of glutathione and can also recycle vitamins C and E, thereby enhancing their antioxidant activities.*
- SUPPORTS GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION*: Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is naturally produced in the human body in very small amounts, but is also available through food sources.
- TAKE 1 CAPSULE DAILY: ALA is unique because it supports the body's free radical scavenging systems and can function in both water and fat environments.*
- NON-GMO: ALA can also recycle the antioxidant vitamins C and E, thereby extending their activities.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially insulin or anti-diabetes drugs), or have a medical condition (especially diabetes). Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesHealthy Aging