Yerba Prima Psyllium Whole Husks (12 oz)
12 REWARD POINTS
Psyllium Whole Husks is an high quality colon cleansing dietary fiber for promoting regularity and supporting heart health. It is most effective when used everyday, and can be used as long as desired. There are many reasons why psyllium husks are a part of daily health maintenance for millions of people. Extensive research has shown that psyllium husks help maintain normal cholesterol levels, including a proper balance of HDL and LDL cholesterol.
In addition, psyllium husks help promote normal regularity. Unlike stimulant laxatives, psyllium husks are gentle and are not habit forming. Psyllium husks’ bulking action makes elimination easier and more comfortable. At the same time, psyllium sweeps waste and toxins more quickly out of the body, so toxins are not reabsorbed from the colon back into the bloodstream. Psyllium husks can be taken either with or between meals, and when used in recommended amounts should not interfere with absorption of vitamins and other nutrients. Gluten-Free: psyllium husks do not contain any gluten so people who are gluten sensitive can use them.
- FOR REGULARITY AND COLON HEALTHPsyllium husks promote easy, healthy elimination and sweep waste out of the colon more quickly. Psyllium husks provide gentle fiber to soothe and normalize the bowel when there is discomfort. To maintain regularity and colon health, take 1 to 3 servings a day, with or between meals.
- FOR HEART HEALTHTo help maintain normal cholesterol levels and support heart health, take 2 servings a day, with meals.
- FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCEDietary fiber plays an important role in weight maintenance. High fiber foods like psyllium husks help promote satiety, or a feeling of fullness. To help support weight maintenance, take 1 to 3 servings a day, shortly before or with meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 12: 1 Tablespoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
- CHILDREN 6-12: 1 teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
Start by taking 1 serving each day. Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed. Stir briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with Psyllium Whole Husks. For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately. If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts. For best results, use daily as long as desired. As with all bulking fiber supplements, do not take within 1 to 2 hours of prescription medications. If you are taking medication or are under a doctor’s care, consult a health professional before use.
QUALITY ASSURANCE: Yerba Prima’s products are made only from premium quality ingredients. This product has no added sugar, artificial flavor, artificial color, binders or fillers.
CAUTION: A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium. This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction. If you experience a strong reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing, after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention. Keep out of the reach of children. As with all bulking fiber supplements, do not take within 1 to 2 hours of prescription medications. If you are taking medication or are under a doctor’s care, consult a health professional before use. Store at room temperature. Keep lid tightly closed to protect from humidity.
Recommended UsesDigestive Health