NOW Ultra B-12 Liquid 5000mcg (4 fl oz)
75 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Vitamin B-12 has the largest and most complex chemical structure of all the vitamins. It is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, as well as in the metabolic utilization of fats and proteins and the cellular production of energy.* Vitamin B-12 is also essential for proper red blood cell production, homocysteine metabolism, and the maintenance of a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* NOW® Vitamin B-12 is appropriate for vegetarians/vegans (non-animal derived), who are at higher risk of developing vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- CELLULAR ENERGY BOOST*: NOW® Vitamin B-12 is appropriate for vegetarians/vegans (non-animal derived), who are at higher risk of developing vitamin B-12 deficiency. In the morning, take 1 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Take with a meal.
- 3 FORMS OF B-12 FOR MAXIMUM UTILIZATION: This complete liquid B-complex delivers 5,000 mcg of B-12 and 800 mcg folic acid per teaspoon. It's also pleasant tasting!
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Halal, Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Low Sodium
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Shake well before use. In the morning, take 1 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Take with a meal. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Biotin which may interfere with some blood test results. Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
Recommended UsesEnergy & Vitality
Helped replace and hydrate instanly better than just gatorade..