NOW® Sports Soy Protein Isolate is a good vegetable source of high quality complete protein that has an excellent amino acid profile. Soy products, including soy protein, have naturally occurring phytoestrogens and beneficial proteins such as genistein and daidzein. Make sure you're getting the basic building blocks of good health with high quality NOW® Sports Soy Protein Isolate. From the FDA: "Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease." One serving of NOW® Soy Protein Isolate Powder provides 20 grams of soy protein.
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- PURE, UNFLAVORED PROTEIN POWDER: NOW® Sports Soy Protein Isolate is a good vegetable source of high-quality complete protein that has an excellent amino acid profile. 20 g of protein and 0 g carbs per serving! (Quality GMP Assured, Kosher, No Artificial Sweeteners, Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Steroid Free)
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW® Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Use: Add 1/3 cup daily to 8 oz. of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Stir or blend. Store in a cool, dry, dark place after opening.
Caution: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Sports Nutrition, Fitness Nutrition