NOW Sports MCT Oil (32 fl oz)
155 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are fats that are naturally found in coconut and palm kernel oils. They're more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats. MCTs are readily absorbed from the GI tract and are metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage.* Numerous studies suggest that substituting MCT oil for other fats in a healthy diet may therefore help to support healthy weight and body composition.*
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT*: MCTs are more easily and rapidly digested than other types of fats and are readily absorbed from the GI tract and metabolized very quickly by the liver, where they are reported to encourage the use of fat for energy rather than for storage.*
- KETO FRIENDLY: This is a pure, unflavored, and sustainably sourced MCT oil from coconut.
- SUBSTITUTE FOR CONVENTIONAL OILS: MCT oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces, or cooking. Not recommended for use in frying due to low smoke point.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
NOW® MCT Oil is derived from coconut/palm kernel oil that is sustainably sourced to protect our planet and preserve native wildlife habitats.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) daily. MCT oil can also be used as a substitute for conventional oils in salad dressings, sauces or cooking. Not recommended for use in frying due to low smoke point.
Caution: For adults only. MCT oil may cause GI upset. To reduce this effect, take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Storage Guidance: Store in a cool, dry and dark environment in tightly sealed original container. After opening, product can be refrigerated or stored at cool room temperature.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition, Fitness Nutrition, Weight Management