NOW Solutions Jojoba Oil, Organic (8 fl oz)
135 REWARD POINTS
Condition: In need of healthier-looking hair, softer skin, or an oil for general bath care and massage. Solution: Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. NOW® Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality. NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals.
- 100% PURE, MULTI-PURPOSE CERTIFIED ORGANIC BODY OIL: Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. (Expeller Pressed, Hexane Free, Paraben Free, Vegan)
- FOR SKIN, HAIR, AND BODY/NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: Its high stability, invigorating scent, and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin.
- NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products, formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Suggested Use: For deep hair-conditioning treatment, work a quarter-size amount into wet hair then shampoo after 5-10 minutes. As a skin conditioner, apply to damp skin after showering to hydrate and seal in moisture. Sediment/cloudiness may occur due to temperature variations. This is normal and does not affect product quality.
Recommended UsesNatural Body Care