NOW NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) 600mg (100 capsules)
95 REWARD POINTS
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine and helps maintain cellular health.* It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and is also necessary for the formation of glutathione. Molybdenum and Selenium are essential trace minerals that facilitate the production of several important enzymes.*
- FREE RADICAL PROTECTION*: Take 1 NAC veggie capsule with selenium and molybdenum twice daily for free radical protection and to maintain cellular health*.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: Black spots may appear in NAC because of a normal oxidative reaction, but product is safe to consume. These spots are NOT mold or any other micro-contamination. Micro-testing has been performed to assess product safety.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, UL Certified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesFitness Nutrition, Antioxidant, Healthy Aging, Bodybuilding
Product Rating Detail