NOW Maca Pure Powder, Organic 6:1 Concentrate (7 oz)
145 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of central Peru. It has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.* More recent scientific data suggest that "gelatinized" maca may help to support healthy sexual activity and fertility for men.* Clinical data indicate that maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.* Certified Organic by QAI.
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH*/HEALTHY SEXUAL ACTIVITY*/SUPPORTS FERTILITY*: Maca has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.* More recent scientific data suggest that "gelatinized" maca may help to support healthy sexual activity and fertility for men.*
- USDA ORGANIC PURE POWDER/6:1 CONCENTRATE/RAW, GELATINIZED: Gelatinization is a completely vegetarian process that removes starch from maca to yield a more concentrated product. Gelatinization does not refer to "gelatin", and no animal-derived ingredients are incorporated into this process.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Kosher, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 level teaspoon daily into water or your favorite beverage. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.