Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is grown at high elevations in the Andes region of Central Peru. It has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.* Modern scientific research suggests that maca may help to support a healthy reproductive life for both men and women.* Clinical data indicate that maca does not exert a direct effect on endocrine function.*
- FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Maca has been traditionally used for centuries as a food source and as a general energy tonic.* Take 1 NOW Maca capsule up to 3 times daily.
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH*/SEXUAL WELL-BEING*: Modern scientific research suggests that Maca may help to support a healthy reproductive life for both men and women.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Sexual Health, Energy & Vitality