NOW Essential Oils Pumpkin Spice Fall Oil Blend (1 fl oz)
70 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil Blend has a Pleasant, sweet spice aroma that’s perfect for celebrating the fall season.
Aroma: Pleasant, sweet spice. Attributes: Warming & calming. Extraction Method:Tangerine, Orange - Cold Pressed; Cinnamon Bark, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Ginger, Clove - Steam Distilled.
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- Spice Up the Season with NEW Aroma, Pumpkin Spice Essential Oil!
- Aroma: Pleasant, sweet spice
- Attributes: Centering, warming & calming
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Citrus Reticulata Blanco (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Organic Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil.
For aromatherapy use. Add to a diffuser for a warming autumn scent or spice up any space with an air mist (add up to 30 drops to 1 oz. of water in a spray bottle).
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Recommended UsesAromatherapy, Stress Relief