Aroma: Fresh, sweet orange peel
Attributes: Refreshing, uplifting, invigorating
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel.
Physical Characteristics: Specific Gravity: 0.842-0.846; Refractive Index: 1.471-1.474
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
Orange You Delightful Blend: Add 10 drops of orange oil and 25 drops of vanilla concentrate oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Orange is refreshing, uplifting and invigorating with a fresh, sweet orange peel scent that is energizing and uplifting. Boost your energy levels and your spirit safely and naturally with premium energizing essential oils.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is cold pressed from fresh fruit peels. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Ingredients: 100% pure orange oil. Citrus sinensis.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Always dilute before any use other than aromatherapy. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a practitioner before use. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Citrus essential oils may temporarily become cloudy when exposed to cold temperatures due to natural waxes present in the oil.
Aromatherapy, Natural Body Care