NOW Essential Oils Frankincense Oil (1 fl oz)
60 REWARD POINTS
Aroma: Mild camphor and citrus. Attributes: Relaxing, focusing, centering. Mixes Well With: Balsam fir, myrrh, orange, sandalwood oil blend. Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from tree resin obtained by exudation of the bark. NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC: Frankincense is relaxing, focusing and centering with a deep, fresh scent with subtle hints of citrus and camphor and promotes balance and relaxation. Bring extra harmony to your life with oils for balance.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This oil is extracted through steam distillation of tree resin obtained by exudation of the bark. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing, vegan and never tested on animals.
- BLENDS: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil & Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil.
Suggested Use: This blend is already pre-diluted and ready for use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional source for suggested uses. Essential oils blended with carrier oils may clog diffusers; please clean thoroughly after each use. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not recommended for infants, children, or pets. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils should be handled with care.