Aroma: Warm, spicy. Attributes: Warming, stimulating, refreshing. Mixes Well With: Frankincense oil, hyssop oil, myrrh oil, cinnamon bark oil. Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from plant's leaves and twigs.
- Specific Gravity: 1.053-1.070
- Refractive Index: 1.600-1.6135
NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY: Cinnamon Cassia is warming, stimulating and refreshing with a warm, spicy scent that is energizing, and uplifting. Boost your energy levels safely and naturally with premium energizing essential oils from NOW Solutions.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE: This oil is extracted through steam distillation of plant's leaves and twigs. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use on skin. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Aromatherapy, Natural Body Care