100% pure bergamot oil. Aroma: Sweet, fruity. Attributes: Lively, inspiring, uplifting. Mixes Well With: Cedarwood oil, tangerine oil, chamomile oil. Extraction Method: Cold Pressed from fresh fruit peel. Specific Gravity: 0.875-0.880. Refractive Index: 1.465-1.468. NOW® Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC: Bergamot is lively, inspiring and uplifting with a sweet, fruity scent that's energizing and uplifting. Provides energy throughout the day, a safer and healthier way to boost your energy and uplift your spirit.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE/NON-TOXIC: The bergamot oil is cold pressed from fresh fruit peels. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED: Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosol sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Ingredients: 100% pure bergamot oil (Citrus bergamia).
Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use on skin. Reacts strongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.