NOW Borage Oil 1000 mg (60 softgels)
80 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Borage Oil is a nutritional oil consisting of 60% Polyunsaturated Fats and approximately twice the average content of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) as Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is an essential fatty acid that the body is able to produce from dietary linoleic acid; however, it can be more efficiently utilized for body functions when supplied directly through dietary sources. Research has determined that Borage Oil does not have harmful levels of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs). NOW® Borage Oil is expeller-pressed and hexane-free.
- CONCENTRATED GLA/240 mg of GLA: Borage oil is a nutritional oil consisting of 60% polyunsaturated fats and approximately twice the average content of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) as evening primrose oil.
- OMEGA-6 ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS/EXPELLER-PRESSED, HEXANE-FREE: NOW® Borage Oil is expeller-pressed and hexane-free. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher contains Gelatin, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Expeller Pressed, Made without Gluten, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (NSAIDs, anticoagulants), or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesHeart Health, Joint Support
Product Rating Detail