NOW Ashwagandha 450mg (180 veg capsules)
145 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and "adaptogen", helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* In addition, preliminary data suggest that ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- AYURVEDIC ADAPTOGEN*: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* NOW® Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 mg per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Not recommended for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication (especially thyroid hormones) or have a medical condition (especially thyroid and gastrointestinal conditions, including ulcers). This product may cause digestive upset in some sensitive individuals. If you experience any gastrointestinal discomfort after using this product, discontinue use. Discontinue use if rash/itching occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Recommended UsesStress Support