Reclaim Your Energy with Iron+Herb
If you’re tired all the time, you could be low in iron. Unfortunately, iron supplements are notoriously hard to absorb. Plus, they frequently cause constipation and irritation of the digestive tract. Flora Iron liquid formula is different.
This innovative formula features liquid ferrous gluconate — a form of iron clinically proven to quickly and significantly raise iron levels. In fact, in a head-to-head test of four kinds of iron, liquid ferrous gluconate was the best absorbed and tolerated. It caused a 24% boost in levels of ferritin (stored iron) in just one month, with no digestive side effects.
With Flora Iron Liquid Formula, you’ll be soaring in no time.
- Features 9 mg of liquid ferrous gluconate per serving, clinically proven to be a well-absorbed and well-tolerated form of liquid iron
- Helps prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue, while supporting the formation of red blood cells*
- Includes a range of B-Complex vitamins that participate in energy production*
- Delivered in a tasty base of fruit juices and whole foods
- Free of gluten, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, and artificial colors and flavors
- Kosher + Non-constipating + Vegan
Suggested Use: Shake bottle gently before use. A measuring cup is provided. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or supplements.
Adults (including pregnant and lactating women) and Adolescents age 14+: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) twice daily.
Adolescents and children (age 4-13): Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) once daily.
Store unopened bottle at room temperature.
KEEP REFRIGERATED AT ALL TIMES AFTER OPENING AND CONSUME WITHIN 4 WEEKS. This product contains neither alcohol nor preservatives. To preserve the product, return the bottle to the refrigerator after use. After initial opening, replace with child resistant cap. Keep out of reach of children. Liquid iron may in some instances cause surface staining to teeth. Rinse mouth with water, or brush teeth immediately after consuming.
CAUTIONS: Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Energy & Vitality