NOW Sports L-Glutamine 1000 mg (120 caps)
95 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.* Glutamine also acts as the primary fuel for the rapidly growing cells of the immune system and GI tract.* This double strength product has twice the L-Glutamine (1,000 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (500 mg per capsule).
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- NITROGEN TRANSPORTER*: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.*
- DOUBLE STRENGTH PRODUCT: 2x the L-Glutamine (1,000 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (500 mg per capsule).
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily, preferably with meals.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition
NOW Sports—the Best Brand!
The 1000 MG L-Glutamine NOW Sports brand I believe far exceeds the others. My stamina, strength and overall well-being is noticeably improved.