NOW C-1000 (250 tablets)
135 REWARD POINTS
Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This product was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of Vitamin C and includes rose hips as an added source of Vitamin C.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE: NOW® Vitamin C-1000 was specially formulated to provide a sustained release of vitamin C, known for its vital role in the immune system*
- WITH ROSE HIPS: Added source of vitamin C!
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 tablet daily.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Recommended UsesImmune Support, Seasonal Support
The best C out there.
It is the only 1,000 mg out there that I have found to be buffered and time released. I take 11,000 mg a day for connective tissue and this works the best
The Best Out There
This is the only buffered and time released Vit C in a large dose that I could find. I have been on large doses of it for years and never had any stomach problems associated with C. Awesome product.