NOW Liquid Vitamin D-3 (2 fl oz)
45 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Each drop contains 100 IU of Vitamin D: 4 drops provide 400 IU, 20 drops provide 2,000 IU.
- STRUCTURAL SUPPORT*: Each drop contains 100 IU of vitamin D, 4 drops provide 400 IU, 20 drops provide 2,000 IU.
- HELPS MAINTAIN STRONG BONES*: For adults, take 4 drops 1 to 5 times daily. For children, administer 4 drops once daily.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Shake well. For adults, take 4 drops 1 to 5 times daily. For children, administer 4 drops once daily. Do not exceed recommended dose. Take directly or add to your favorite beverage. If the dropper contacts the lips or oral tissues, thoroughly wash and dry it before replacing in the bottle and closing it completely. Best when taken with a fat-containing meal.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use in infants. Give to children under 4 years old only under the direction of a pediatrician. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Do not use if tamper evident band is damaged or missing. Discard if product changes color, becomes cloudy and/or a deposit appears on the liquid surface.
Recommended UsesBone Support, Immune Support
Now liquid D3 does what it needs to do. No taste. Easy to take. Just 20 drops a day keeps me in the normal range.
Liquid drops vs Bulky Pill
Very convinient if you already refill your own water containers replaces pills to cary..
Product Rating Detail