NOW Neptune Krill Oil 500mg (120 softgels)
320 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) is known for its unique fatty acid (FA) profile, which includes EPA and DHA, plus phospholipids. In addition, NKO® naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.* Clinical studies have shown that NKO® can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.* The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.* Neptune Krill Oil is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals.
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*/SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH*: Clinical studies have shown that Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®) can help to support joint comfort, healthy blood lipid levels already within normal range, and may help to maintain healthy feminine balance.*
- 100% PURE NKO®/PHOSPHOLIPID-BOUND OMEGA-3: The phospholipid-bound forms of EPA and DHA from krill oil have also demonstrated exceptionally high bioavailability.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Friend of the Sea© (sustainably harvested), Non-GMO, GMP Quality Assured
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially anticoagulant or anti-platelet medications), or have a medical condition. Do not use this product if you have a seafood allergy. Keep out of reach of children.
NKO® is a registered trademark of the Aker Group. US Patent No.: 8,278,351.
Recommended UsesHeart Health,Joint Support