NOW Kidney Cleanse (90 capsules)
105 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
A healthy urinary tract is essential for maintaining the body’s normal fluid balance and for cleansing the body of metabolic wastes. Botanicals such as Uva Ursi, Parsley Seed, Fennel, and Horsetail have a long history of use in the support of urinary tract health.* NOW® Kidney Cleanse is a blend of herbs traditionally used by herbalists to support the kidney’s normal filtration functions, to promote proper fluid excretion, and to maintain a healthy urinary tract environment.*
- SUPPORTS KIDNEY HEALTH*: Supports the kidney's normal filtration functions, promotes proper fluid excretion, and helps maintain a healthy urinary tract environment.*
- BLEND OF HERBS: Including uva ursi, parsley, rosemary extract, fennel, nettle root extract, olive leaf extract, and horsetail herb.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made w/o Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: Take 2 capsules daily with plenty of water. For short term use. Daily use for more than one month is not recommended.
Caution: For adults only. Not for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician prior to use if taking medication or have a medical condition (especially liver or kidney conditions). Do not exceed recommended dose. Prolonged use only under the supervision of a physician.
Keep out of reach of children. Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Recommended UsesHealthy Aging,Urinary Tract Health