NOW L-Arginine 1000mg (120 tablets)
145 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.* It is an important precursor of nitric oxide (NO) and thus plays a role in the dilation of blood vessels.* This product has twice the L-Arginine (1,000 mg per tablet) as in our regular strength product (500 mg per capsule). The L-Arginine used in this product is pharmaceutical grade.
- DOUBLE STRENGTH L-ARGININE: NOW offers this non-GMO, double strength L-Arginine supplement in 1,000 mg tablets.
- NITRIC OXIDE PRECURSOR*: Arginine plays an important role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with a carbohydrate drink to facilitate absorption.
Keep the bottle tightly closed at all times in between usage. Keep the freshness packet in bottle.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. This supplement should be avoided by persons with glaucoma or herpes simplex unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction or have established coronary artery disease. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition, Fitness Nutrition