Performax Labs EAminoMax - Cucumber Lime (420g)
195 REWARD POINTS
buy 2nd for 50% off
The number one factor that affects your body composition and athletic performance is training. The number one factor that affects training is your nutrition, and part of any complete nutrition plan is appropriate supplementation. It should come as no surprise that protein is the most important single nutrient to consider, but did you know that proteins quintessential importance is due almost entirely to its essential amino acid (EAA) content? EAAs are pound-for-pound more effective for increasing and maintaining muscle mass than protein! They’re also effective for increasing muscle protein synthesis without adding calories to help attain a lean and muscular physique. EAminoMax contains all 9 of the essential amino acids, including 3 grams of leucine. EAminoMax is much more than just an EAA supplement with 2 open-label blends to optimize performance and hydration.
- L-Leucine – The most important amino acid triggers muscle protein synthesis at an optimal dose of 3 grams.
- Essential Amino Acids – At a dose of 7 grams, the EAAs in EAminoMax are as effective as a full serving of whey protein for enhancing body composition and recovery.*
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – Carnitine improves endothelial function, increasing blood flow, nutrient delivery, and clearance of metabolic waste to keep muscles powerful and running clean.*
- HICA – This leucine metabolite is a powerful anti-catabolic agent, capable of reducing soreness and increasing lean mass.*
- Hydration Blend – Coconut water plus additional electrolytes in sodium and potassium chloride keep the active body hydrated to ensure proper metabolic function and reduce cramping.*
- Essential Amino Acids
- Improve Recovery and Hydration*
- Increase Performance and Endurance*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 serving in 12-24 ounces of water and consume during workout and/or cardio. Additional servings can be consumed throughout the day to increase amino acid intake.
WARNING: Not for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heart, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Recommended UsesSports Nutrition, Recovery