This fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric-coated, odor-controlled softgel easier to tolerate. From the FDA: "Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease."
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: Take 1 NOW® Ultra Omega-3 softgel 1 to 2 times daily to help support brain health.*
- MOLECULARLY DISTILLED - ENTERIC COATED: Those who experience nausea or reflux from other fish oils should find this enteric coated, odor-controlled softgel easier to tolerate.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, GMP Quality Assured
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Heart Health, Joint Support