NOW Shark Cartilage 750mg (300 capsules)
245 REWARD POINTS
Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
(Add quantity of 2 to cart to see discount)
Shark Cartilage is an excellent source of Calcium and also has naturally occurring Mucopolysaccharides, which are also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). GAGs are the components of cartilage tissue that lubricate and cushion joints against shock.* Due to its high Calcium content, Shark Cartilage also helps to promote skeletal health.* NOW® Shark Cartilage is derived from pure freeze dried backbone of sharks that are harvested and used for food purposes. This product is thoroughly tested for important shark components and has no solvents, bleaches or chemical processing agents.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM: This product is thoroughly tested for important shark components and has no solvents, bleaches, or chemical processing agents.
- HELPS TO PROMOTE SKELETAL HEALTH*: Due to its high calcium content, shark cartilage also helps to promote skeletal health.*
- PURE, FREEZE-DRIED: Derived from pure freeze-dried backbone of sharks that are harvested and used for food purposes.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 6 capsules daily, preferably in divided doses. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, recovering from recent surgery, or have a medical condition (especially a heart/circulatory condition or hypercalcemia). Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packets. Keep in bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
California Residents Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Recommended UsesJoint Support